GUIDELINES FOR THE ELABORATION OF ABSTRACTS – II SLABA AND IX ReBIRPP
- Only 1 (one) abstract will be accepted per inscription;
- Abstracts will be accepted in Portuguese, English or Spanish;
- The text should contain a maximum of 2,000 characters with spaces including titles, author names, affiliations, abstract body and support;
- Use the MS-WORD format, Times New Roman font, size 12, single spacing, justified;
- The title should be written in bold and CAPITAL LETTERS, except scientific names, which should be in lower case and in italics (e.g.: Arabidopsis thaliana). The translation of the title must be written with the first capital letter and the rest in lowercase, except in the case of proper name.
- The names of the authors should be written on the line immediately below the title, in capital letters, separated by semicolons and underlining the name of the presenter of the work;
- The information about the authors (institution, address, scholarship, etc.) should be inserted in the line immediately below the list of names preceded by their respective superscript reference number. Include the email of the job presenter.
- The text should be written without subdivisions and paragraphs. The abstract should contain introduction, objective, methodology, results and conclusions. Scientific names should be written in italics and without authority. Figures and tables should not be included in the abstract.
- Supporting institution(s) should be placed below the abstract in a new line.
Here you find a abstract template.